Sash window repair by Sashfixer at a price you can afford in :
#Amersham:Amersham is split into two distinct areas: Old Amersham, set in the valley of the River Misbourne, which contains the 13th century parish church of St. Mary‘s and several oldpubs and coaching inns; and Amersham-on-the-Hill, which grew rapidly around therailway station in the early part of the 20th century.
# Aylesbury: The town centre has many pubs and bars, nightclubs and the Queens Park Centre, the UK’s largest independent arts centre.Branches of Nando’s and Wagamama restaurants are due to open in early 2014 (Late February approximately), next to the Odeoncinema on Exchange Street The local newspaper is the Bucks Herald. The local radio station is Mix 96. One of the more prominent buildings in Aylesbury is the “Blue Leanie” office block, home to Halifax Bank of Scotland (HBOS). When first built it was thought to be a potential hazard to passing motorists, due to the sun reflecting off its large mirrored surface. As a result a line of mature trees was planted alongside the main road to prevent dazzling.Aylesbury Waterside Theatre, a new £42 million theatre, with 1,200 seat auditorium, opened in October 2010. In addition to this, the surrounding area is being redeveloped as part of the £100 million Waterside project. When this is completed, originally planned for June 2010, there will be 260,000 sq ft (24,000 m2) of new retail floor space and 1,100 new jobs created, although when this will be completed now is unclear. A Waitrose supermarket opened opposite the theatre in August 2013, along with a TravelodgeHotel
#Bourne End: Bourne End is a large residential village mostly in the parish of Wooburn and Bourne End, but also in the parish of Little Marlow, in Buckinghamshire, England. Many properties here face Berkshire on the opposite Thames bank, most are upstream of where the River Wye meets the river and it has its own station on a four-station branch line from Maidenhead railway station on the Great Western Main Line
# Buckingham: Buckingham was declared the county town of Buckinghamshire in the 10th century when it was made the capital of the newly formed shire of Buckingham untilAylesbury took over this role early in the 18th century. Buckingham has a variety of restaurants and pubs, typical of a small market town. It has a number of local shops, both national and independent. Market days are Tuesday and Saturday which take over Market Hill and the High Street cattle pens. Buckingham is twinned with Mouvaux, France.
# Iver: Iver village on the Uxbridge to Langley road has a pre-Domesday foundation in which Neolithic pottery fragments and other artefacts have been discovered. The village church has shards of a Saxon window, and elements dating from the 15th century, 16th century and 17th century can be seen. The village has numerous houses from the 16th and 17th centuries.
# Marlow: The name is recorded in 1015 as Mere lafan, meaning “Land left after the draining of a pond” in Old English.From Norman times the manor, parish and later borough was formally known as Great Marlow, distinguishing it from Little Marlow. The ancient parish was large, including rural areas north and west of the town. In 1896 the civil parish of Great Marlow, created in the 19th century from the ancient parish, was divided into Great Marlow Urban District (the town) and Great Marlow civil parish (the rural areas). In 1897 the urban district was renamed Marlow Urban District, and the town has been known simply as Marlow.
#Milton Keynes: At the 2011 census the population of the Milton Keynes urban area, including the adjacent Newport Pagnell and Woburn Sands, was 229,941, and that of the wider borough, which has been a unitary authority independent of Buckinghamshire County Council since 1997, was 248,800, (compared with a population for the Borough equivalent area of around 53,000 for the same area in 1961), with almost all the approx 196,000 population increase since 2001 arising in the urban area.
# Stoke Hammond: The village was first recorded in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Stoche: a common place name in England denoting an Anglo-Saxon church or place of worship. The suffix Hammond was added later in manorial records though it refers to the family who owned the estate at the time of the Domesday survey. Hamon Brito, son of Mainfelin Brito, was the owner of the manor of Stoke in the 12th century. The manor later passed into the ownership of the Duke of Norfolk; the family still owned it at the end of the Victorian era. The Disney family, apparently related to the illustratorWalt Disney, was also at one time an influential family in the parish.
#Stoke Mandeville:The village was originally recorded as Stoches in the Domesday Book of 1086, from theOld English word stoc meaning an outlying farm or hamlet. The suffix Mandeville was first recorded in 1284 when the manor was listed as being in the hands of the powerful Norman de Mandeville family. The former medieval parish church on the outskirts of the village was condemned in the mid 20th Century and was demolished in January 1966. The newer red brick parish church of St Mary, consecrated in July 1866 by Bishop of Oxford Samuel Wilberforce, remains as the only church in the village apart from theMethodist church in Eskdale Road.
# Wendover: Wendover (Wenoa, Wenova or Wendova internationally) is a market town at the foot of the Chiltern Hills in Buckinghamshire, England. It is also a civil parish within Aylesbury Vale district. The mainly arable parish is 5,832 acres (2,360 ha) in size and contains many hamlets that nestle in amongst the lush forest on the surrounding hills.
# Winslow: The town was first recorded in the charter by which King Offa granted it to St Albans Abbey in 792/3 as Wineshauue, which means Wine’s Burial Mound The Domesday Book of 1086 records it as Weneslai. A late Celtic copper torc has been found here, and also a silver drinking-cup of late Roman design.